Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Great Cleansing

My life has been nothing but craziness since the 5th of June! Looking to the signs in the skies (beginning with the transit of Venus across the sun), I was anticipating extraordinary change. I just didn't anticipate the form that change would take. On that day, I began to feel such a heavy sense of depression it became difficult for me to shake. I did wonder at the time if I was just tuning in to the mass consciousness of humanity (which I believe I was). However, the idea was not enough for me to shake the doubts and feelings of impending doom. There have also been times during the past several weeks when I felt like I wanted to rip someone's (anyone's) head off. Those of you who know me know I am not a violent person. The thing is, I could not associate these feelings with any normal hormonal changes (something I have learned to do over the years).

Then, all this stuff came down with my daughter losing it and being arrested. Not having any experience with myself or family members being in legal trouble before, this whole episode has been both overwhelming and intimidating for me. I can also see similar things happening to other people I know. In my search for enlightenment, the big question I have asked is, "Why?" The information that has come forth has been quite astounding.

For me personally, I have had a very co-dependent relationship with my bipolar daughter. I have hidden a great deal from myself and the world in my attempt to "normalize" her--to smooth her path and help her fit in. Unfortunately, I have failed to take the steps necessary to get her to a place where she can actually take responsibility for herself. Some of it was pure stubbornness. Some of it was anger at a world that causes many of these problems in the first place and then locks a person away for not fitting in. It is time for me to face every aspect of this problem so that I can deal with it and be free of all those things I have allowed to bind me. It is time for me to cleanse. It is time for me to heal.

As I look around at the world, I see the same thing happening in the lives of many of those around me. Darkness and chains are being exposed at a rapid rate. It is my belief this needs to happen in order for us to be fully free.

I do believe the larger world is being cleansed of the dark powers that have worked to enslave the whole of humanity for centuries. However, the real cleansing that needs to happen lies within. All our hidden darkness--our anger, our pain, our egos--need to be exposed so they no longer have the power to enslave us. It is this power our leaders have used to our disadvantage.

We are in the middle of the Great Cleansing! Allow your light to expose your darkness to let the healing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment