Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Does It Mean To Move From 3D to 4D?

I have a confession to make. Most of the topics people discuss when they talk about "ascension" do not resonate with me. I don't get what they consider vital differences between dimensions. I can't stand it when they seem to rate "higher" dimensions as so much better and the people in them (or the people who communicate with those dimensions) are so much wiser and more evolved. (After all, aren't there versions of our own selves in those "higher" dimensions as well?) To me, this view comes from ego-based thought, and I am trying to rid myself of that. However, a Facebook friend posted a video the other day that gave me some real food for thought. It related dimensions to chakras in our move from 3D to 4D. This thought truly does resonate with me!

What does this mean? Well, the 3rd chakra is the Solar Plexus chakra, or the chakra that deals with power--particularly personal power. Problems with the chakra come from both extremes. One extreme is not taking responsibility for your own power and delegating it to others. The other extreme involves taking the power of others and using it to control them. Neither stance is in balance or harmony. These are also the two problems I believe dominate our world today. We have the relatively few who want to control everything, and we have the masses who don't care as long as they have their football and beer.

The 4th chakra is the heart chakra. This chakra is the one we are able to connect to Oneness with. With a functional heart chakra, you are able to fully interact with others in positive ways because you know who everyone is and understand how it all fits together into one glorious whole. 

It is the transition from powerful/powerless to living in Oneness and taking responsibility for our lives that we are presently undergoing. Power-centered to heart-centered. 3D to 4D. It requires a new way of thinking--a new way of BEing. It requires balancing your own personal power in such a way that you allow yourself to be you while at the same time allowing others to be who they are. The world of my dreams! Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment