Friday, July 6, 2012

Too Big To Jail? The Lie and What To Do About It

The law of attraction says that what you think about, you create. Lately it has dawned on me that the power elite (you might call them the cabal) have created some very powerful ideas that have infiltrated the minds of society. One of the most powerful thoughts they've promoted is the belief that they cannot be jailed for the crimes they have committed against us! For the time being, it has been highly successful--but not for long!!! We the People have the power to change it all through our thoughts!!!

For centuries, those with money have plotted and planned to take over the system. They have done highly illegitimate things in order to get to the top and stay on the top. They have infiltrated all levels of government in order to monopolize legitimate markets and manipulate the economy. At a subconscious level, we all understand this corruption. We sense it and feel it yet we feel like we don't have the power to stop it. This is the mental lie we need to overcome in order to stop it all!

Think about it. Haven't there been times when we've all discussed how a politicians seems to have been paid off to vote a certain way or complained about new fees from a bank that already makes plenty of money off the interest we've paid for our cars and mortgages? We all have a sense that these things are wrong, but when someone makes the statement, "They need to go to jail, " the comeback line is automatically, "Oh, that will never happen!" Why? Because the power elite have caused us to think that! It is their idea--not ours!!!

The way we can overcome this to stand up to them and say, "No more!!!" We can point out everything they do that is the least little bit corrupt and say, "We are not going to allow this any longer!" We need to talk to our families, our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers--anyone we happen to meet--and make sure they specifically begin to think that the rich can and will be prosecuted for their crimes! Promote it through emails and social media! The key here is to make sure more and more people begin to think about real justice happening for them (instead of against them which is much more often the case at this point).

There are many more of us (We the People) than there are of them! The rich stay in power because we accept the ideas they promote about themselves as true! The more we believe that true justice is coming, the more we will make it happen! This is the power of the law of attraction. Let's make it work for us!

The idea that the rich are too big to jail is a lie! It is time for We the People to see justice! Picture a world where people with integrity run things--a world where those who would enslave us cease to control us!

2 comments:

  1. Good things, Cindy. I appreciate the process you are sharing with all of us.

    Here's some grist for the mill...

    (I share this only as my own experience--not suggesting that everyone should arrive at the same conclusion)

    When I woke up to the insanity of my life and realized that I had bought the big lie, it was jarring. Actually, I went through the classic stages of grief:

    Denial-- " No way! This can't be happening. Maybe I'm just going temporarily nuts and tomorrow I'll wake up and continue with my normal life and be happy on the treadmill"
    Anger-- "Are you EFFING kidding me? Those bastards (bankers, politicians, elites, etc.) are evil and must be stopped!" I was angry at myself, angry at the system...looking for some vast conspiracy upon which I could lay the blame.
    Bargaining-- "maybe I can recover my parts of my former life if I just compromise this over here?" This took many forms, actually. I went around and around.
    Depression-- "It's no use. The whole deal is hopeless and I need to just crawl in a hole and wait for everything to go smash up".
    Acceptance-- this was such a powerful revelation for me. I learned that I could not change the world "out there" without re-ordering my internal reality. I discovered that what I saw as the world was a reflection and projection of my own anger and fear and wounds. As I went within and did the wonderful work of inner healing, suddenly the world I saw began to change. I lost my agenda for others, I released my anger at the tyrants, I gained the awareness of personal freedom and choice that no government or conspiracy of elites could ever take from me. I moved from protest into peace.

    Now I find myself fully immersed as a participant in the conscious evolution of the whole. I sense that this is the heart and soul of what you're saying in this post, Cindy ( but don't let me put words in your mouth...say what is in your heart to say, you know?).

    For me, the truth has emerged that "...the greatest gift I can offer the world is to awaken and walk in love". And this isn't a fluffy place of denying the pain of the world, either. It is, for me, the grandest task and the hardest work of all.

    Bless you, Cindy. Thank you for sharing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is EXACTLY what I am getting at Rowdycreator!!! It's so much more than "fighting for a cause"! It is changing your own thought process--your own belief system--that makes change occur in the world!!! When you change you, the world sees the difference and begins to change itself in response!!! Thanks for helping me emphasize that point!!! Namaste!!!

    ReplyDelete