Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Missing Piece

For well over a year now, I have focused on finding my purpose in life. My goal has been to use the gifts and talents I have been given to contribute to the world in much more powerful ways than I ever have before. I would prefer to do this on a full time basis (meaning I would like to find a way to make it provide an income). At times it has seemed like a tall order. To make the situation even more interesting, I have been struggling with redefining myself in terms of new ideas and beliefs that don't always seem to mesh with my old ideas and beliefs. Just this week, I have found the piece that not only ties the old and new beliefs together, but has also led me to a clearer understanding of my purpose in life as well as a better appreciation for the gifts and talents I have been given.

This week, I was introduced to a wonderful spiritual healer named Mary A. Hall through Jennifer McLean's "Healing With the Masters" interview series. I was intrigued from the get-go because Mary was billed as someone who helped people develop abundance in their lives. As this is one of the ideas I have struggled with, I was very interested in hearing what she had to say. Her insight and wisdom truly blew me away!

To simplify my experience with Mary, Mary introduced me to Love. This being has more love for me than can be imagined. The appreciation and respect Love has for me has no limits. In Love's presence, I am beautiful, whole and perfect. In the presence of Love, there is insight and wisdom. Within this Love, abundance flows freely, guiding a person to new understandings and inspiring new actions. It is an amazing feeling. It is also something I am already intimately familiar with. I usually call it God or the Holy Spirit.

What this insight did for me was to help me understand the abundance I was looking for was already here. I just had to connect that abundance is a part of God--the part that flows in and through all things.

Mary also helped me understand that my abundance is directly related to my feelings of worthiness. When I feel less than worthy, I sabotage my own efforts at attracting the life I want. This is why that relationship with Love--with God--is so important. When you see yourself through God's eyes, you understand how much worth you truly have. This understanding prepares you to receive the blessings and abundance life has for you! You know and believe you are worthy to be blessed, and you are open to it.

As I have pondered these thoughts this week and allowed Love to open me, I have already been tremendously blessed. My clarity of thought has increased. I have been inspired to say things to people that have turned out to be amazingly accurate. I have remembered my own gifts to help others heal from hurts and sometimes physical problems, and I have recalled the God-energy involved in those past experiences. It has truly been a mind blowing week for me!

The missing piece was right there all the time. I just needed to connect it! Now that I have, I know I am called to remember the Love inside me. My purpose as a healer is to help you remember the Love that is inside you.

To take advantage of the rest of this wonderful (free) interview series, please visit http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment