Friday, October 15, 2010

The Change Within

I'm always looking for answers on how to improve my life. One of the best things I have done for myself is to become a member of the Masterworks Healing membership site (http://www.masterworkshealing.com/), which is run by healer and entrepenuer Jennifer McLean. The perspectives I've gained from listening to the work of Jennifer and the other contributors on the site have raised my energy frequency to a whole new level. Gone are my days of wallowing in depression. My outlook has changed so much in positive ways I feel like a new person.

The most profound shift to hit recently was my understanding of how the mind differs from the heart. The mind is associated mainly with the teachings we have learned from being in the world. It is designed for protection and can be full of biases and prejudices which separate us from our fellow humans. The heart, on the other hand, is what connects us to the whole of humanity and the Universe. It's reach is limitless, and it is filled with the knowledge of all truth. The world is full of people (myself included) who make decisions based on the mind instead of the heart. It's no wonder that Jesus challenged his followers to "become like little children". Children have not had time to learn the lessons of the world and as such live naturally from their hearts! Our lives here on earth are not about separation but about connection.

The world has become a challenging place lately, but when I look at it now it does not concern me as much as it used to. I have become committed to learning what it means to live from my heart. As I go down this path, I have discovered many others who are also coming to this new understanding. Yes, circumstances in the world are getting more challenging. They will probably become more so as people continue to live from their minds and not their hearts. The good news is, everybody has a breaking point. When it gets stressful enough, people are willing to make the changes they need to impact the world in more positive ways. This is where growth comes from!

As I continue on down this path of the heart, I am comforted by the knowledge that everything, both good and bad, truly does work toward the good. Positive change is coming--a whole paradigm shift from mind to heart. It is this change within that will change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment