Thursday, January 10, 2013

Remembering Purpose

It's really only been in the past year that I have re-acknowledged past lives. Ironically, I believed in them when I was a child--seemed natural then. In the years since, the world (especially religion) has convinced me we just get one shot at this life and we need to make it count--choose good over evil, live selflessly, etc. The world gives us way too many rules--way too many boxes--to function as the free creators of light and love we were designed to be.
That being said, I am consciously making an effort to remember things from my past that might assist me in capturing my current role on the planet. Two things stand out to me. The first is that I seem to resonate more at present with feminine energies as most of what I remember involves being a strong woman. The second, and the topic that captures my heart and makes me want to stand up in that power, is freedom--for me, for my country, for the world. It is my desire to help liberate the planet and make sure we all obtain the healing we need from the beating we have received.

It is time for me to put the final pieces of the puzzle into place. As I work to free myself and others from the limitations placed on us all, I inch closer to Divine Purpose. I step closer into One.

If you want a good place to start in remembering past lives, this exercise with Brian Weiss is a great place to start! Remember to not judge the seemingly random thoughts that may come to you. This is a good way to lose something important. Just accept that your higher self is trying to speak to you in ways you may not yet understand. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment