Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To Dream A Waking Dream

I was a huge daydreamer when I was a kid. It was so prevalent at times my mother often thought I was not quite all there (and little did she know how right she was!). Because I was so distracted by these daydreams, I had a great deal of problem focusing on day-to-day life in the real world. Even now I would definitely consider myself to be a bit ADD, although I am better able to function in society.
What used to be a problem for me (daydreaming) no longer seems to be a problem. In fact, my daydreaming tendencies seem like a huge benefit. Even though I can still get lost in my daydreams, I have come to appreciate something about them. It is in dreams we connect to the Divine. It is in dreams that we first create our places of bliss--our ideal worlds. What gets created in the "imagination" has to potential to become real!

As I allow myself to reclaim my birthright of daydreaming (and connecting to the Divine), I allow myself to use the gifts entrusted to me in this lifetime. I become part of the solution to fixing the world's problems! As I daydream, I understand how the world is supposed to function in harmony and I can take appropriate action. Daydreams allow me to see what others often cannot see.

To dream a waking dream is not a waste of time! It is a way to create an infinitely better world. Allow yourself to consider the possibilities! Connect to the dreams within! They are the voice of God within you!

No comments:

Post a Comment