Thursday, December 13, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Thirty-Three Meditation

As I consciously tuned in to the energies around me this morning, what I felt could only be described as joy! Consequently, I found a wonderful video when I googled "Ode to Joy" on youtube. Ironically, it is an advertisement for the tourism board of Croatia, but between the music and the imagery I couldn't help but feel it exactly summed up what I was sensing. Young and old, urban and rural, land, sky and sea all radiate a joy that comes from within. This is exactly what is happening in the world today, although it may still be a bit subtle.

The world is at last able to change for the benefit of mankind. Take advantage of these energies by tuning into them and allowing yourself to radiate them back out into the world. The manifestation of joy in our physical world is no further away than our own internal thoughts!

Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of joy,
We desire to be so in tune with you that we feel the abundance of joy that is alive in the world. It is by feeling this joy and internalizing it we may be instruments of joy in our own communities. As we BEcome joy, we find ourselves one step closer to healing the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment