Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!!!

It is just my husband and I this morning as I sit here and write this. My younger son is with his dad for the holiday. My older son will be over shortly so we can make the trek to South Carolina to spend time with my sisters and their families. My daughter and parents are already in South Carolina, so I will see them a little later. No snow in Georgia (a white Christmas is a rare occurrence in the South), but an interesting fog has enveloped us this day.

As I sit and ponder my life, I am indeed happy to be alive today! I've been able to raise three beautiful children. There are so many happy memories from Christmas's past! While it hasn't all been easy, I have learned a lot and grown from the experience. While the future is still uncertain, I look forward to taking on new challenges and responsibilities in the future.

Today, I wish each and every one of you a year filled with promise, new challenges, and new blessings. I do feel as though we have turned a momentous page in this history of the world! Let our Christmas gift to ourselves be the beginning of a new age--a new day of peace, love, joy and prosperity! We can do it!!! We just need to set our intention to create it!!! We all have the power within ourselves to BE the change we wish to see in the world. Drop all those barriers that stop you from BEing the person inside! Once you truly BEcome the person on the inside, your outside world will automatically change for the better!

Have a very, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment