Sunday, December 2, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Twenty-Two Meditation

Today my focus on how we respond to the changing energies of the world. There have been so many days in the past several months when I felt so overwhelmed by the emotional charge on things I wanted to scream, tantrum, and create chaos. I haven't let myself go in any extreme way, but that didn't stop me from wanting to.

My feeling is what is important about these overwhelming feelings is just to accept that you have them. Taking the next step involves asking the Universe exactly what these feelings are attempting to reveal to you. I definitely believe feelings are awarenesses that are trying to reveal themselves to you--sort of a secret language we need to decode in order to access the mysteries of the Universe.

Today I felt led to a meditation using the 936 Hz frequency. Enjoy at home with headphones!

Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of peace,
We ask your guidance and wisdom to understand the changing energies of the world so that we may embody the changes that are occurring and use them to function in a much more meaningful way. We choose to be these higher energies now, growing in light and love and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment