Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Eighteen Meditation

My focus this morning is on creation. Our bondage has been broken (although I notice they are still trying to convince us otherwise) and we now are free to create the world in which we want to live. Where there was once pain and suffering, we can now overcome with love and light. We can balance the world out through our own thoughts--our intention! Beauty can truly arise from the ashes!

I chose to listen to the music one one of my very favorite sound healers, Jonathon Goldman, this morning. This particular one reminds me of what I always think of as the music of the angels. (Best to listen to with headphones if you want the full effect of the brain entrainment!)
As you listen to the heavenly sounds, begin to picture the world you want to create!

Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of life,
We desire to rebalance the earth into one harmonious whole. Align our thoughts in Oneness, that we may begin to understand the perfection that already exists so that this perfection can manifest in our physical plane. As One, we can create the world of our dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment