Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Seventeen Meditation


And the walls come tumbling down!
My feeling this morning is that something HUGE has broken down! I have felt for years like many things were holding me back from being who I was meant to be. Today there is a feeling of lightness--as if all the barriers that used to overwhelm me are no longer in place. I feel a curious sense of freedom. I feel bigger. It's definitely a new feeling for me, but one I shall be happy to adjust to.

The following music encourages this expansive feeling:


Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of all expansion,
Assist me in this process of expansion and growth. I am no longer bound by the confines of my present world. I desire to use this newfound freedom to transform into the limitless creation I was designed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment