Thursday, November 29, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Nineteen Meditation

Today it seems as though the veil I have always had to see through is dissolving. Somehow, things are easier to see. Earlier this morning, I was questioning an emotion I was feeling. I believe feelings/emotions are the Universe's way of trying to make you aware of the more subtle things around you. The feeling, more specifically, was the drop in my stomach which I associate with my fight or flight response. As I questioned it, I asked what I needed to know. I then saw a picture of a city skyline in my mind which sort of reminded me of Nashville because of a building that looked like what is fondly called the Batman building. Overhead, I saw two jet fighters streak by. Strange really--and very random information. Just an awareness. I did question it a little more and heard the words, "Watch the light." Still don't have any idea what it might mean. I'm guess I'm just putting it out there to see if anything comes of it.

I really do feel like vision is clearing in this 3D reality. I am wondering if maybe it will continue to unfog for the next few weeks, culminating in an epiphany of sorts. (Or maybe I'm just hoping?) What I do know for sure is that the energy is changing in some really big and powerful ways. There's a lightness as though the former heaviness has been lifted.

In the vein of expanding consciousness, I meditated to this:

Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of light and knowledge,
We ask for Divine Intervention to remove what is left of the veil from before our eyes, that we may more clearly see the perfected world we wish to create. By grasping this vision, may we more clearly understand the part we each play in bringing this vision into reality. Allow us to see the Divine within each one as well as the Divine within ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment