Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forty Days of Light: Day Fifteen Meditation

Because of recent revelations, I am attempting to become more comfortable within this newly expanded self. As I sit in reflection of all I am (and realize how connected I am to the Universe), I allow myself to envision and feel the expansion. I still feel some limits, but it continues to grow. This simple Oneness Blessing makes it easier for me to let my limitations go.
In the stillness, I sense how much I have allowed myself to be boxed up in this lifetime (and many other lifetimes). It is time to allow myself the freedom I have denied myself for so long. It is time to stop judging myself by how others see me and live my life according to how I truly am.

Today's Prayer For Light:
Source of expansion,
I ask for help in breaking down my own limitations and barriers that keep me from expressing the perfection that exists within. I am sorry for all those times I have allowed the barriers to hold me back from being who I am--please forgive me. Thank you for the opportunities I have to manifest this being in the world. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment