Saturday, November 10, 2012

Preparing For December 21st, 2012

For months, I have pondered the meaning of December 21st, 2012 (the "end" of the Mayan calendar). My understanding of what that date means in astronomical terms is that it the position of the winter solstice changes very slightly every year, and every 26,000 years it makes a 360 degree revolution around the sky. The thoughts are that something about this realignment creates changes in the energetic frequencies earth receives. My personal thoughts regarding these new frequencies involve change in human consciousness.  

All year I have watched for breakthroughs in consciousness with no telltale signs that any shift has occurred (although I have seen pockets of light/understanding in various places all over the world). Most days it seems we are just plodding along with no real breakthroughs, and I begin to lose hope that significant change will occur. Still, I know that most transitions are a slow process and not always noticed except in hindsight.

What comes to me when I ponder the date as I consciously try to connect with Source is really quite simple. I believe December 21st, 2012 is the awakening point for human consciousness. As more and more people "wake up" to all those ways the world has gone wildly out of balance, a shift is taking place. At some point, there will be a critical mass of people who recognize this imbalance. When this critical mass is reached (and it does not have to be half the population of the world), everyone will know about the imbalance.

I found this Youtube video posted on a Facebook group page I follow. It is a lecture given by a Mayan man talking about what he believes will occur when the December 21st, 2012 date arrives. As the earth realigns, the physical energies/frequencies of the earth will shift into a very powerful opening for awakening mass consciousness. He discusses what this means, what he believes will happen and what they are doing to try to capture some of this energy so that this consciousness is retained and acted upon. He talks a bit about science and sacred geometry. While I don't necessarily believe everything he says, parts of his talk resonated with me, so I post it here for your information.
I don't know for sure what is going to happen. I don't know that December 21st, 2012 is going to be a day we will be able to experience and say, "I see the changes!" What I do believe is that we all have the opportunity to awaken from the slumber we have been in for thousands of years--that we can raise our awareness enough we are catapulted into action and rebalance our world for the benefit of all.

December 21st, 2012 is now slightly over a month away. Make a commitment to dedicate time every day to strengthening your relationship to Source/God/Oneness. That way, your opportunity for understanding will increase because you are making the conscious decision to connect. Tomorrow (November 11th, 2012) begins my personal journey toward Oneness--Forty Days of Light! Join me!

Namaste,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment